Pump Bottle & Catheter for Coffee Enemas
Final sale. No returns eligible on this item.
This pump bottle and catheter is meant for rectal and/or vaginal use, and works well for a coffee or ozone enema. It's ideal for a quick and convenient enema in the shower. This method saves a lot of time and also reduces the mess. Ozonated water is also a great substitute for coffee for those who typically take coffee enemas.
An ozone enema is done with ozonated water, which allows dissolved ozone to absorb into the blood stream right away. Oxidation takes place when the O1 molecule breaks away, destroys organisms, and then delivers pure O2 oxygen.
This kit comes equipped with a pump bottle, hose, hose adapter, and catheter.
How to Use the Pump Bottle
1. Unscrew the pump top counterclockwise. Twist it like a shampoo bottle and it will pop up.
2. Unscrew and separate the pump/hose from the clear bottle.
3. Fill the bottle with the enema solution.
4. Screw on the pump.
5. Attach your preferred tip.
6. Quickly pump several times to prime almost all the air out of the tubing.
7. Gently insert tip and pump by placing two fingers on the finger support and use the thumb to push down on the plunger of the pump.
8. Hold ideally for 12 minutes but stop when is appropriate. More practice will allow you to hold it for up to 12 minutes.
9. Eliminate in toilet.
10. Refill and repeat.