Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent
This patented portable near infrared sauna tent is available for worldwide shipping to revolutionize your near infrared sauna experience.
Sauna therapy is more versatile than ever with the all-new Sauna Fix Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent. This design improves the sauna session with a convenient multi-use option. Near infrared sauna therapy is extremely powerful, and with this sauna tent, it can also be portable.
The convertibility offers three options to enjoy your sauna: standing, sitting, or lying down. The tent easily converts to the perfect height and length dimensions for whichever method you prefer. There is plenty of room inside the enclosure to be comfortable during your sauna session. The new convertible radiant sauna tent creates an inviting sauna space.
The radiant panels of the tent come in a pleasant wood grain pattern exterior, and are made of a 95% heat retaining insulating material. They are lightweight, flexible, easy-to-handle panels and boast an "A" fire safety rating.
The panels help conserve energy as they beam near infrared rays all around the tent enclosure for beneficial light exposure. The radiant sauna tent differs from canvas or cotton tents in that the interior reaches and powerfully retains the 120 °F (48.9 °C) heat. It doesn't require any preheating. The radiant material is still nontoxic when heated. Fungus is unable to grow in or outside of the tent, and there is also no outgassing from the panels or frame. The frame of the tent can be assembled without tools, and it is sturdy and self-supporting.
Purchase of the Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent comes with two natural bamboo floor mats. Only one mat is needed on the floor for a sit-down or stand-up sauna. The second mat can easily attach to the first mat to entirely cover the tent floor for a lie-down sauna. These bamboo mats are naturally fumigated* and include radiant tent material backing for additional heat retention. Each mat is also completely secured with cotton canvas bound edges.
The Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent comes with:
- Sauna Tent frame poles, brackets, and a chocolate brown travel/storage bag.
- Radiant sauna tent panels and chocolate brown travel/storage bag.
- A drop-ceiling partition panel horizontal insert with a slit designed to hang a near infrared sauna lamp (sold separately) for the sit-down position.
- Two bamboo floor mats* that fold up to fit inside the tent panel travel bag.
- Full coverage insurance during shipping (via FedEx Ground) is provided when delivered to USA addresses.
Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent Dimensions (in feet and inches):
- In Stand-Up Position: 47" (3.94 ft) long/deep; 35.43" (2.95 ft) wide; 78" (6.5 ft) tall/high.
- In Sit-Down Position: using the drop-ceiling horizontal insert lowers the interior ceiling height from 78" down to the optimum 60" ceiling height that is most ideal for maximum "seated" near infrared light therapy exposure.
- In Lie-Down Position: 78" (6.5 ft) long/deep; 35.43" (2.95 ft) wide; 47" (3.94 ft) tall/high.
Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent Metric Dimensions:
- In Lie-Down Position: 198 cm long/deep; 90 cm wide; 120 cm tall/high.
- In Stand-Up Position: 120 cm long/deep; 90 cm wide; 198 cm tall/high.
- In Sit-Down Position: drop-ceiling horizontal insert lowers the ceiling height from 198 cm down to a 152 cm ceiling height most ideal for "seated" near infrared light therapy.
Choose your way to sauna with the Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent. Select your preferred position, or alternate, and get the most efficient sauna therapy available.
*Be aware that natural bamboo will have a slight odor after it's heated. The odor will disappear after the sauna is used for approximately one month. The odor is not an issue for most people, but those who are extra sensitive to odors may wish to use an organic fleece throw rug (not included), or two, instead of the bamboo mat(s). Try to evenly distribute your weight over the mat while inside the tent and avoid use of any stools with pointed feet, as these can cause damage.
The Convertible radiant sauna tent carries a 1-year limited warranty. This warranty covers the workmanship, zippers, and sewing for normal use. It does not cover misuse of the tent panels and components, such as ripped zipper binding, bent tent poles or brackets, and tent fabric punctures. It does not cover scorched or melted panels caused by improper sauna lamp use, such as placing a sauna lamp in direct contact with the tent panels, or neglecting to turn off the sauna lamp when exiting the tent. Warranty does not include the cost of shipping to or from after 30 days. Any damages acquired during shipping must be reported as soon as possible, but in any event not later than specified in our policy. The customer must also save all the original packaging, provide pictures of the damage so a claim can be made with the shipping company, and sign a claim form. Failure to provide the required items and sign the necessary claim forms eliminates our obligation for damaged product replacement and results in a denial of the shipping insurance claim.