Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna Tent
This patented sauna tent is available to ship worldwide, complete with travel bags and bamboo mats.
Increase your sauna size and enhance your detoxification with this enlarged radiant sauna tent. This is the ideal tent to use if you want to combine hot yoga, bicycling, or walking or running on the treadmill with near infrared sauna therapy. You will detox more quickly and burn four times more weight and fat than by doing any of these activities on their own. The roomy enclosure is comfortable and can easily be divided (with included center partition insert) into two separate areas, so that it can be used as a stand-up or sit-down sauna for one or two people.
The radiant fabric of the tent enables the powerful near infrared rays to bounce around the interior without risk of escaping, unlike with cotton or canvas sauna tents. There is no preheat required with this tent due to the fantastic heat retention. The tent panels remain nontoxic once heated.
No tools are needed to put together the frame, and it is made from sturdy, powder-coated metal that prevents outgassing. The panels are made out of eco-friendly space blanket material that is both flexible and thin.
A bamboo mat is included with the purchase of this tent. It can easily roll up or fold for convenient storage and transport. The mat has a cotton canvas bound edge and radiant backing that make it durable and helpful at retaining the sauna's heat. The mat is also naturally fumigated through a boiling process, where it is carbonized under pressure by baking with high heat.
The Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna Tent comes with:
- Sauna Tent frame with brackets and poles
- Tent frame travel/storage bag and pole brackets pouch
- Radiant sauna tent panels including:
- (1) middle/vertical partition insert and
- (1) ceiling/horizontal partition insert
- Tent panels travel/storage bag with extra room for the bamboo mat and brackets pouch
- (1) Bamboo Exercise Floor mat
- FedEx Ground shipping includes full coverage insurance.
Hot Yoga and Exercise Radiant Sauna Tent USA Dimensions:
- Tent full sized for use during Hot Yoga and Exercise: 94.5" (7.87 feet) long/deep; 78" (6.5 feet) tall/high; 35.43" (2.95 feet) wide.
- With Middle/Vertical Partition inserted for stand-up position with the Near Infrared Sauna: this insert makes two divided chambers that each measure 47.24" (3.94 feet) long/deep; 78" (6.5 feet) tall/high; 35.43" (2.95 feet) wide
- With Ceiling/Horizontal Partition inserted for sit-down position with the Near Infrared Sauna: this insert reduces the ceiling height (from 78" height in the stand-up sauna) to the ideal 60" ceiling height for maximum near infrared light therapy exposure.
Hot Yoga and Exercise Tent INTL (metric) Dimensions:
- Full Size (exercise or hot yoga): 240 cm long; 198 cm tall; 90 cm wide
- With middle partition (for a stand-up sauna) the vertical divider creates two individual chambers that are: 120 cm long; 198 cm tall; 90 cm wide
- With ceiling partition and middle partition inserted (for a sit-down sauna) results in a chamber that is: 120 cm long; 152 cm tall; 90 cm wide. These are the perfect dimensions for a seated near infrared sauna session with maximum near infrared light therapy benefit.
*Please take note that natural bamboo does have a slight odor, however; it will gradually disappear after approximately a month. The bamboo odor does not bother most people, but customers with chemical sensitives may prefer to use organic cotton fleece (sold separately) in place of the Bamboo floor mat. When the mat is used for saunas in a seated position, make sure you do not use a stool with pointed feet, as this can damage the mat. Be sure to also distribute your weight as evenly as possible over the mat to increase its longevity.
The radiant sauna tent carries a 1-year limited warranty. This warranty covers the workmanship, zippers, and sewing for normal use. It does not cover misuse of the tent panels and components, such as ripped zipper binding, bent tent poles or brackets, and tent fabric punctures. It does not cover scorched or melted panels caused by improper sauna lamp use, such as placing a sauna lamp in direct contact with the tent panels, or neglecting to turn off the sauna lamp when exiting the tent. Warranty does not include the cost of shipping to or from after 30 days. Any damages acquired during shipping must be reported as soon as possible, but in any event not later than specified in our policy. The customer must also save all the original packaging, provide pictures of the damage so a claim can be made with the shipping company, and sign a claim form. Failure to provide the required items and sign the necessary claim forms eliminates our obligation for damaged product replacement and results in a denial of the shipping insurance claim.