Enjoy Skin Rejuvenation and Detoxification with Natural Bristle Skin Brush
If you're looking for an effective method of stimulating the expulsion of mucus and loosening toxins that clog your lymphatic system, dry skin brushing might be just the right thing for you. Purchase a natural bristle skin brush and use only on dry skin prior to taking a bath, shower, or sauna, and you should be all set!
7 Steps on How to Dry Brush
- Brush the sole of a foot and work up the front and back of the same leg and up your buttocks. Then repeat on the other leg.
- Starting with the fingertips, brush your hands and arms. Brush the palms, then the back of your hands, then move up to the armpits.
- Brush your shoulders and back (as much as you can reach). Brush down your neck.
- Brush your chest and move toward your heart. Do not brush broken skin, underarms, breasts, nipples, or other sensitive areas.
- With circular clockwise motions, brush your stomach to stimulate the colon activity.
- Brush until your skin feels warm (around 5 minutes), but less will be fine too if you’re short on time. After this, take a sauna or a hydrotherapy bath.
- Always wash your skin and skin brush in warm soapy water after completing the procedure.