Sauna Fix Lamp with Travel Bag
Save time and experience the ultimate convenience of sauna therapy with a lightweight lamp fixture in your home or on the go.
Sauna Fix Dimensions (in inches):
The Sauna Fix light fixture measures 13.5" deep, 17" wide, and 23" tall when
Why Sauna Fix?
- The Sauna Fix near infrared lamp generates red light, near infrared light, and mid infrared light therapy. This is so beneficial since red and near infrared lights biologically respond to the body's cells, unlike far infrared light, which can only produce heat stress by heating the body's water molecules.
- Near infrared sauna therapy's wonderful benefits include better muscle recovery, faster detoxification, improved circulation, increased blood flow, less joint pain, relaxed nervous system, and relieved muscle stiffness.
- A special bonus of near infrared therapy is that it is the only way to experience blood shunting, which doubles the beneficial circulation effects. This is due to the constant side-to-side rotation that takes place when using the Sauna Fix. When the side of the body facing the lamp heats up, the body responds by shunting blood in the direction of the skin's surface. The tissues become engorged with blood, and water releases from the blood stream to cool the body, which produces sweat.
The Sauna Fix is a low EMF and lightweight (12 pounds) near infrared sauna. It can be easily transported with its coordinating travel bag.
How hot does the sauna get?
The sauna bundles come with partitions to shrink the area. When using the partitions and two sauna fixtures , you can get it as hot as 170 degrees. This is really hot. Without partitions, the sauna gets 120 in just five minutes, and the temperature climbs to the mid 140s. With our design you sweat twice as much in half the time without needing to preheat the sauna. Some individuals have added a second lamp fixture in the hot yoga tent, so without the partition the temperature rises to the mid 160s.
- The Sauna Fix is both RoHS and CE certified, is made up of UL listed and recognized components, and meets Federal requirements for assembled fixtures. The fixture's metal is composed of a proprietary blend of nontoxic polymers, which is safe to touch.
- Any product plugged into power will generate some amount of EMF, however; we have taken precautions to ensure our customers have a safe sauna experience. The Sauna Fix has been thoroughly tested and we have results to prove its safety. Please view the testing done on the Sauna Fix. No other sauna competitor has this kind of third-party testing to ensure safety. There is also no aluminum found in the light fixture's sockets.
- Be sure to protect your eyes from the powerful near infrared rays with the Near Infrared and Blue Light Protection Glasses included with the bundle.
Lamps with 110-volt saunas include four Sauna Fix bulbs. These bulbs emit rays of red light, near infrared, mid-infrared, and far infrared in the 550 nm-3000 nm range. The majority of the frequencies are in the near infrared spectrum.
As of February 14, 2019, the Sauna Fix carries a lifetime warranty. This warranty covers the sockets, electrical wiring switch, electrical cord, and any defective welds or threads or nickel finish. The customer may send in the sauna to be fixed, or request replacement parts. This warranty does not cover cross threading due to improper assembly of the light guards (old design), nor does it cover any misuse or abuse of the unit, such as crushing, dropping, or bending parts. Warranty does not include the cost of shipping to or from after 30 days. Any damages acquired during shipping must be reported as soon as possible, but in any event not later than specified in our policy. The customer must also save all the original packaging, provide pictures of the damage so a claim can be made with the shipping company, and sign a claim form. Failure to provide the required items and sign the necessary claim forms eliminates our obligation for damaged product replacement and results in a denial of the shipping insurance claim.