Ultimate Infrared Sauna Health Bundle
Improve your health with minimal time and money with the Sauna Fix near infrared system. Near infrared sauna therapy is a simple, yet powerful, way to remove harmful toxins and regain the natural energy your body craves.
Why should you detoxify with sauna therapy? You will experience…
- Weight Loss
- Improved Sleep Quality
- Increased Energy
- Improved Circulation
- Increased Blood Flow
- Relaxed Nervous System
- Muscle Recovery
- Relieved Muscle Stiffness
- Reduced Joint Pain
Near infrared therapy is necessary for optimal health, and has been used for healing purposes among humans for many years. Research shows that red light and near infrared light significantly reduce pain, and increase people’s functioning and activity. Traditional saunas heat the body with light rays from all angles, while near infrared requires you to sit, stand, or lay down, in front of the lamp, so that it shines on only one side of the body at a time. Rotating sides during a sauna session allows the body to shunt blood from side to side, which leads to sweat and wonderful circulation effects. With near infrared, the body’s core temperature heats up and biologically responds to the light to reduce inflammation and pain.
The radiant sauna tent saves time since there is no need to preheat, and also contributes to more powerful sauna therapy. The healing near infrared rays stay inside the enclosure and are bombarded all throughout the tent.
Contents of this purchase include:
- Sauna Fix Near Infrared sauna
- IR GUARDIAN | Near Infrared Sauna and Blue Light Eye Protection Glasses
- Breathe Safe Plasma Air Purifier
- Organic Sauna Hat
- Convertible Radiant Sauna Tent
Many customers have experienced the healing effects of near sauna therapy with the Sauna Fix system and praise the powerful developments they have noticed in their lives.
Here are the benefits you can expect with the Sauna Fix system:
- Sweat twice as much in half the time: The radiant sauna tent powerfully retains 95% of the heat and all the healing rays of the Sauna Fix for an intense and quick sweat session. This combination of heat and light helps eliminate toxins and reduce pain.
- Save time: There is no need to preheat your sauna when used with one of our radiant tents, so you don’t have waste a single minute before starting your healing therapy. And with a convenient at-home sauna, you also save time on traveling back and forth to a gym or other public location for light therapy. You’ll also remove the fear of microbes and germs that come with using a public sauna!
- Save money: The Sauna Fix system is the most affordable, and effective, sauna system available.
- Blood shunting: All other types of saunas deny you the fantastic benefit of blood shunting. This occurs when the side of the body facing the light heats up warmer than the rest, and blood is shunted towards the surface as it responds to the difference in temperature. The tissues become engorged with blood, followed by the release of water from the blood stream to cool the body. This results in sweat production. Near infrared therapy promotes side-to-side rotation that causes the body to redirect blood shunting back and forth between sides. The user should sit with one side facing the lights for several minutes, depending on the distance from the light, before turning to expose another side to the direct light. This rotation effect doubles circulation benefits, and also helps prevent burns if a person sits closer than recommended.
- Leave a smaller carbon footprint: The Sauna Fix packaging is composed of recyclable materials and uses far less electricity and energy compared to competitor products. With no need to preheat the sauna before use with the radiant tent, less power goes into operating this beneficial sauna system.
- Weight loss: The combination of healing near infrared light with exercise results in the best weight loss solution. Near infrared boosts ATP (energy) of each cell, shrinks fat cells, and contours the body. A German study showed dramatic weight loss with its participants who rode bicycles for 45 minutes, 3 days a week for one month, while under exposure of near infrared light. They lost up to 8 centimeters in circumference and saw over 444% fat and weight loss.
- Breathe safe: Nobody should be with the Breathe Safe Sauna ION Generator in their sauna! This small, but mighty, device produces oxygen and beneficial negative ions, as well as cleans the air, so you do not re-absorb what you detox out of your skin. It prevents the inhalation of toxic humidified sauna sweat. It destroys dust, mold, bacteria, particulates, spores, odors, and Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), as well as eliminates odors and boosts oxygen levels, all while you sauna. Depending on background oxygen levels, the Breathe Safe can add 70-118% more oxygen to the air in as little as 5 minutes. In addition, sauna studies show that sweat volume doubles when you inhale at least 20,000 ions per cubic centimeter. The Breathe Safe produces 19,1000,000 negative ions and 4,550,000 positive ions. The negative ions decrease, but enough are generated for you to inhale 56,000 ions per cubic centimeter, which far exceeds the amount needed for benefits revealed in sauna studies!
Purchase of the bundle with the 110 volt sauna comes with four Sauna Fix bulbs. Click here to check out the test report for these bulbs. Any other voltage of bulb will come with a shipment directly from Therabulb. The Therabulbs have been verified by independent laboratory testing to primarily emit red and near infrared energy in the range of 400 nm to 1000 nm, with wavelengths peaking at 750nm.
Why chose the Sauna Fix?
Other Sauna Systems…
- Waste time preheating: Most saunas have ¾ inch plywood, which takes time to heat, yet still doesn’t retain it.
- Contain toxic materials: No other sauna product provides third party testing to prove its safety.
- Do not use organic cotton: Cotton canvas tents sold with competitor products are not certified organic, and may contain pesticides and other harmful chemicals.
- Risk burn: The guards on other saunas are not safe to the touch, and put you at risk of burning your skin.
- Are expensive: Competitor sauna lamps, tents, and bundles are all priced comparably high to the Sauna Fix.
- Are not portable: Other sauna systems cannot be easily transported for travel the way the Sauna Fix can.
- Are not radiantly insulated: No competitor sauna tent is made from the same patented radiant insulation material, which effectively protects against electromagnetic frequencies. The insulation quality allows the tent to retain the healing frequencies, which enables the user to sweat in a faster amount of time. Since the heat and light cannot escape through the tent, the skin is exposed to more healing frequencies, and the body heats up quicker from inside energy production.
The Sauna Fix System…
- Requires no preheat: The radiant tent has an energy efficient R-12 insulation. Each inch of wood on competitor styles only holds an R value of 1.41.
- Is safety tested: The Sauna Fix system is completely RoHs certified, which means the zippers, frame, and radiant panels are all certified nontoxic.
- Will not absorb toxic humidified sweat: the smooth, tent panels prevent the absorption of toxins that the body sweats out, unlike competitor tents made with porous materials.
- Uses organic cotton: The material of the bamboo rugs recommended for use in the sauna are made of thick custom mill organic cotton bamboo fleece. It is a 100% organic bamboo and cotton fleece blend, 80% organic bamboo and 20% organic cotton, which is certified organic and also passed a flammability test.
- Is safe to touch: The Sauna Fix’s light guards are not branding irons; they can be safely touched without fear of burning the skin.
- Is affordable: Not only does the Sauna Fix system provide quality, but the prices are affordable so all customers can take advantage of this fantastic healing.
- Is portable: The Sauna Fix and its radiant tent can be transported in the corresponding travel bags, so sauna therapy is an option no matter where you are. If a hair dryer works in the outlet, so does the sauna.
- Is versatile: Regardless of your home’s space or size, the Sauna Fix can be used. While we strongly recommend use of one of the radiant tents, you can still get effective therapy with the sauna hung in a shower stall or over a door.
- Blocks EMF: The space blanket material that is fully sealed and encased in the tent panel layers effectively blocks electromagnetic frequencies (EMF). For example, you can sit inside the tent, hold your television remote control, and be unable to operate the television on the other side of the tent, due to the blocked frequencies. Rest assured that the sauna tent is a fully safe location that shields harmful EMF.
User safety is ensured with the Sauna Fix:
- The Sauna Fix lamp and all its corresponding accessories are UL, CE, and RoHS lab tested and certified for optimal safety and the highest medical-grade quality.
- The sauna tent’s radiant panels carry an “A” fire safety rating, and are made of a 95% heat retaining insulating material. The panels are composed of five layers, including nontoxic wood grain film, space blanket, large diameter bubble wrap, space blanket, and nontoxic film. The space blanket layer blocks wireless signals from home electronics to reduce electromagnetic pollution, and the film is polymer, not plastic. The tent panels are smooth and not porous, so they will not absorb toxic humidified sweat, the way competitor products do. Porous materials, including canvas, wood, and other fabrics, cause humidified sweat and their toxins to accumulate inside the sauna enclosure, and then reheat with each subsequent use.
- The tent poles are steel and are completely powder coated in a non-toxic RoHS certified, zero VOC, white color.
- The tent panel’s zippers are RoHS certified and toxin free, unlike zippers from the USA, which may contain large amounts of lead.
- The edging of the tent is sewn with organic cotton webbing, and the zippers are the commercial Y10 size.
- The completed tent frame (frame, panels, zippers, and bags) passed RoHS testing.
- The Sauna Fix light fixture and the radiant sauna tents do not outgas any harmful chemicals or toxins.
- The radiant material of the sauna tent remains nontoxic when heated.
- Fungus cannot grow in or outside of the tent.
Near Infrared Sauna and Blue Light Eye Protection Glasses are included in this bundle, and are absolutely essential to shield your eyes from powerful near infrared rays. No other safety glasses can give your eyes the same coverage as the IR Guardian. The temples completely cover the sides of the eyes, and can fit comfortably over an additional pair of glasses.
Detoxifying tips and tricks
- Dry skin brush before entering the sauna.
- Drink 8-10 ounces of spring water with a pinch of Healthy Salt.
- Use the powerful Breathe Safe Sauna ION Generator to exceptionally enhance the quality of healing from sauna therapy with oxygen and negative ions.
- Rotate side-to-side. Steady rotation of the body while using the sauna promotes beneficial blood shunting. Sit with one side of the body facing the light for at least a few minutes, depending on the distance to the light, and then turn to let another side face the lamp directly. Be sure to wipe off sweat to prevent the body from cooling down.
- Wear the least amount of clothing as possible, or none, while in the sauna so the skin can breathe, and you will be more comfortable.
Sauna therapy uses near infrared rays to enable the body to sweat and detoxify. Our bodies are made to thrive at any age. Near infrared therapy is easy and effective for everyone, not to mention relaxing and enjoyable.
LIMITED TIME SAVINGS
The Sauna Fix carries a lifetime warranty, which covers the sockets, electrical wiring switch, electrical cord, and any defective welds or threads or nickel finish. The warranty does not cover misuse or abuse of the unit, such as crushing, dropping, or bending parts. The sauna lamp arrives with an extra socket so that, if there is a failure, the customer has the option of avoiding shipping charges by having the socket replaced by an electrician. The radiant sauna tents carry a 3-year limited warranty. The warranty covers the workmanship, zippers, and sewing for normal use. It does not cover misuse of the products, such as ripped zipper binding, bent tent poles or brackets, and tent fabric punctures. It also does not cover scorched or melted panels caused by improper sauna lamp use such as placing a sauna lamp in direct contact with the tent panels, or neglecting to turn off the sauna lamp when exiting the tent. The Breathe Safe carries a 1-year warranty. This does not cover cost of shipping to or from after 30 days. It also does not cover accidental damage, such as impaired plasma function due to dropping the device. Upon inspection, replacement or repair for any damage caused by misuse. Claims for items damaged or received in a non-working order, such as bent metal or missing parts, must be made within 14 days of your package delivery confirmation to qualify for shipping insurance coverage. You must submit pictures of the packaging and damage to the items when making us aware of the problem, and keep all the original packaging and item until we notify you with further instructions. Then we will submit a claim and require you to sign a claim form. Any failure in meeting these requirements will cause a denial of the shipping insurance claim, and as the Seller we will not be responsible for the cost of replacement. Any item found to be defective or problematic within 30 days of delivery will be eligible for a prepaid return shipping label. After the 30 day period, the customer must pay their own round trip shipping fees for the returned package and replacement shipment, and will be asked to pay for the replacement shipping costs. When a defective item is eligible for return, it will either be repaired, replaced with a reconditioned unit, or replaced with a brand new unit. If the item is beyond repair or out of stock, the customer may be issued a partial or full refund based on the circumstances and life expectancy of the unit. If upon inspection, the item is determined to have been accidentally damaged, the customer will be charged for any repairs made or replacement parts acquired.